Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Internet Lynching is Good Fun Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
The owner of this site and most of you, as evidenced by your posts, seem to agree.

Have fun. Innocent people have been harmed by your lies and speculation (not me) but carry on with the inquisition.

You would be well served to remember that it is acceptable, and even encouraged, for Muslims to lie to us Infidels in order to achieve their goals.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Zombie

Go back to your little hole and die.

You and your stupid games are not wanted here.

If you REALLY want people to go to the other
web site, my suggestion would be to make it
THE BEST HUNTING FORUM on the net and then
people might go there because that is why
they come on AR, because it is good - and
has limited censorship !!!

Previously 500N with many thousands of posts !

Posts: 1815 | Location: Australia | Registered: 16 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 505G:
Zombie

Go back to your little hole and die.

You and your stupid games are not wanted here.

If you REALLY want people to go to the other
web site, my suggestion would be to make it
THE BEST HUNTING FORUM on the net and then
people might go there because that is why
they come on AR, because it is good - and
has limited censorship !!!

Thank you for the words of encouragement.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
ZK

Anyone who hasn't the balls to come out
with a real name isn't worth following.

Doing it the way you did just put people
off side.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
jeez...I wish I could think up a cool handle like ZombieKiller. I'll have to start working on a new one...lets see, how bout NutKick? ya, I think that might be a good one. I will make up a new handle "NutKick" and then I'll go on someone else's website that the someone else pays to maintain, doesn't allow advertizing for money making purposes and generally accept members for who they are in the hopes that some good discussions take place about things that the someone is passionate about. And when I get on that forum I'll try to steer the members to another forum that uses advertizing to make money and pay for the website, all the while claiming the good intentions of my actions and even berate the maker of the original forum after he wishes me the best. And when confronted I'll act like a little gurl and won't tell anyone who I am 'cause I got such a cool handle and I am all that.
In a nutshell that is what you did dumb ass. Be a man and tell the people on this forum who you really are puss

Edited: sorry Saeed, I could not help myself

Me: Rory Spellman, Verdi Nevada

Posts: 3617 | Location: Verdi Nevada | Registered: 01 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
Zombie killer, what's your name? I'm curious like a cat

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let me ask you all a question...

How do all of you patriotic Americans square your support of the America-hating Muslim who owns this site with your own consciences? Have you ever read the stuff your benevolent host here, Saeed, posts in the political forum on this site? If you have and still defend him you disgust me and don't deserve to call yourselves Americans, you're an insult to those who have fought and died for freedom and liberty.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The real question ZK is how can anyone be a proud American when your vote counts the same as mine? How is that fair? How does that make any friggin sense at all? Please tell us your French or something.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drummondlindsey:
Zombie killer, what's your name? I'm curious like a cat

Call me an ass, but my guess is his name is Saeed.
Judging by this last post by ZK.
To me it just looks like Saeed mucking around. Seems it worked, too.

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZombieKiller:

How do all of you patriotic Americans square your support of the America-hating Muslim who owns this site with your own consciences? Have you ever read the stuff your benevolent host here, Saeed, posts in the political forum on this site? If you have and still defend him you disgust me and don't deserve to call yourselves Americans, you're an insult to those who have fought and died for freedom and liberty.

oh now you've done it you peice of shit. A lot of us have fought for freedom, not just for Americans but for all people. The great thing about America is it represents all people, races, religions and political positions, not just people like you. Matter of fact, I'd rather people like you were not Americans. You represent the kind we dont need. I re-interate, you are a PUSS-show yourself coward

Posts: 3617 | Location: Verdi Nevada | Registered: 01 February 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Full Roar:
jeez...I wish I could think up a cool handle like ZombieKiller. I'll have to start working on a new one...lets see, how bout NutKick? ya, I think that might be a good one. I will make up a new handle "NutKick" and then I'll go on someone else's website that the someone else pays to maintain, doesn't allow advertizing for money making purposes and generally accept members for who they are in the hopes that some good discussions take place about things that the someone is passionate about. And when I get on that forum I'll try to steer the members to another forum that uses advertizing to make money and pay for the website, all the while claiming the good intentions of my actions and even berate the maker of the original forum after he wishes me the best. And when confronted I'll act like a little gurl and won't tell anyone who I am 'cause I got such a cool handle and I am all that.
In a nutshell that is what you did dumb ass. Be a man and tell the people on this forum who you really are puss

Gentlemen,

Many of remember Carmelo, and many of you have very low opinion of him.

But, I must say I have more respect for Carmelo than ZK.

Carmelo at least had the courage to tell us that he was starting his own website.

The best part is he did not have enough balls to start his own website, but had someone else - with 14 previous sites - to start it for him.

And talking about competition.

I don't consider ANY hunting website as being a competitor to AR.

Where is the competition?

AR was started as a place where hunters and shooters from all over the world can interact and share their experiences.

Without much interference from us running the site.

Reminds me of the time I posted the name of an outfitter in response to someone asking for a recommendation for a hunt.

My post was removed, and I got a message asking me not to post the names of outfitters who are not advertising on the site!

We don't have that sort o9f policy here.

Every member, as can be seen from their signatures, advertise their products and service with every post they make.

We have setup the Outfitters Forum specifically to help both those in business and those who are looking for a good deal in a hunt.

We ask nothing in return, except that any offer is made as transparent as possible so there are no questions about it.

At the end of the day, people will tend to frequent a site they can relate to, and make them welcome, where they make it their home.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66993 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

oh now you've done it you peice of shit. A lot of us have fought for freedom, not just for Americans but for all people. The great thing about America is it represents all people, races, religions and political positions, not just people like you. Matter of fact, I'd rather people like you were not Americans. You represent the kind we dont need. I re-interate, you are a PUSS-show yourself coward

You fought for sharia law? Say it isn't so.

Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 66993 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed - Just confirms what a total pathetic POS this "ZombieKiller" is
As for your question Zombie Ass Wipe
I did not fight for "Sharia Law" "We" protect innocent people and our country and our way of life. What did you do-nothing I would guess or you would have a bit more respect

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Gentlemen,

Many of remember Carmelo, and many of you have very low opinion of him.

But, I must say I have more respect for Carmelo than ZK.

Carmelo at least had the courage to tell us that he was starting his own website.

The best part is he did not have enough balls to start his own website, but had someone else - with 14 previous sites - to start it for him.

And talking about competition.

I don't consider ANY hunting website as being a competitor to AR.

Where is the competition?

AR was started as a place where hunters and shooters from all over the world can interact and share their experiences.

Without much interference from us running the site.

Reminds me of the time I posted the name of an outfitter in response to someone asking for a recommendation for a hunt.

My post was removed, and I got a message asking me not to post the names of outfitters who are not advertising on the site!

We don't have that sort o9f policy here.

Every member, as can be seen from their signatures, advertise their products and service with every post they make.

We have setup the Outfitters Forum specifically to help both those in business and those who are looking for a good deal in a hunt.

We ask nothing in return, except that any offer is made as transparent as possible so there are no questions about it.

At the end of the day, people will tend to frequent a site they can relate to, and make them welcome, where they make it their home.

I can't argue with anything you have stated in that post, it's all true. I remember Carmelo Lisciotto well, I was here then as I am now, but Carmelo was a psycho looking for attention, I'm not.

Why the hatred for America you have exhibited for years in the posts you have made in the ARPF? Why ridicule and belittle America? America has done nothing but try to make the world a better place. You seem to be a nice guy, and I mean that, we'd probably like one another one on one, but your hatred of the West comes through in the posts you make outside of your African forum. Why?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Well, I did say that I did not like certain types of people on my posts linked above.

I just wonder which one of those groups ZK belongs to?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, I did say that I did not like certain types of people on my posts linked above.

You don't want to answer my question? Why not?

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
I get the impression that this tosser has never done anything good for anyone else, never defended good, probably would run a mile to avoid a uniform and is basically a parasite living off others. I could well be wrong, but that is the impression I am left with.

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

well ZK...or should I say Duke. Why dont you answer our questions first, going to be a puss till the bitter end?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Whatever I tell you, you won't believe.

So why don't you ask the Americans who do agree with me in my link above?

That should settle it.

Now, would you tell us which group you belong to?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I just read the thread. Interesting discussion. Thanks for posting the link for me. I have to give you credit for having a discussion with me instead of just zapping me and making my posts disappear.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm sorry my friend but I've read your posts a couple of times and failed to understand what groups you are referring to. Perhaps I am a bit slow but please reiterate, if you could be so kind.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I'm sorry my friend but I've read your posts a couple of times and failed to understand what groups you are referring to. Perhaps I am a bit slow but please reiterate if you could be so kind.

Come on, grow a pair and tell us who this is

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm sorry my friend but I've read your posts a couple of times and failed to understand what groups you are referring to. Perhaps I am a bit slow but please reiterate if you could be so kind.

Men don't grow a pair.

They are either born with them, or they are not.

Nothing in between.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

You joined up in 2005, you friend of Atkinson, I've been been here a lot longer than you, albeit with a different handle. Big Grin

Say hi to Ray when you seem him next.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You joined up in 2005, you friend of Atkinson, I've been been here a lot longer than you, albeit with a different handle. Big Grin

Actually I signed up in 2003 under the handle "huntsonora" but grew a set and now use my real name.

Come on Nancy, tell us who you are

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Men don't grow a pair.

Nothing in between.

We're old friends. Proxy servers are fun, eh? Did you know the CIA and the US State Department use them to communicate with their assets? They are supposedly impossible to unravel when you daisy chain them together in a long line of servers that circle the globe. So much for your well-worn claim of being able to trace posters back to their door step. At the current moment I am in.....well it could be anyplace! rotflmo

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Actually I signed up in 2003 under the handle "huntsonora" but grew a set and now use my real name.

Bloody hell!

I certainly hope it is NOT Nancy Pelosi!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bloody hell!

Now that is something we can both agree on. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bloody hell!

Ok, we can all 3 agree on that point

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bloody hell!

Ok, we can all 3 agree on that point

You don't find her attractive?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I admire Saeed for allowing you to continue to post.

I have taken the time to read a lot of Saeed's political POSTS, overall what I have read makes me believe he is a fine gentleman of great character; unlike you.

The fact that you chose to change your "name", to start off these posts, says a lot.

I think Saeed put it best;

Men don't grow a pair.

Nothing in between.

In your case Zombie its nothing between the legs or ears.

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by npd345:

I too admire him for that and told him so in a PM. So there!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Zombie

The fact that you are playing on AR
says one hell of a lot about the forum
you tried to get everyone to move to.

If it is so good, why are you
not over there ?

And as for Saeed, I would have cut you
off t the buts by now but lucky I didn't
as you don't have any.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by npd345:

I too admire him for that and told him so in a PM. So there!

You are proving my point.

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DUKE NUKEM
posted Hide Post
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ZombieKiller:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Saeed:

well ZK...or should I say Duke. Why dont you answer our questions first, going to be a puss till the bitter end?

Someone just emailed me about this thread.
Naw Duke's the guy with the gently used pair of Redding Big Boss Presses for sale in the swap section selling to buy this other fellas Winchester M-70 for my new ranch. Wink http://forums.accuratereloadin...2711043/m/5771078881
Still available I might add.
Who's Carmelo? Must be before my time.
What's sharia law? Sorry I don't do much TV.
I always wondered what things were like outside the buy sell section. I guess I wasn't missing much.

Check it out I found the color thing on the edit screen.
You guys are boring the sheit out of me.
I hate to change the subject but I would rather talk about cows. Any ranchers out there?

Posts: 1073 | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DUKE NUKEM:
quote:

Naw Duke's the guy with the gently used pair of Redding Big Boss Presses for sale in the swap section selling to buy this other fellas Winchester M_70. Wink http://forums.accuratereloadin...2711043/m/5771078881

Don't punish Duke because of me, he doesn't even know me aside from a PM I sent him. He's an innocent bystander.

One of Us
Picture of DUKE NUKEM
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DUKE NUKEM:
quote:

Naw Duke's the guy with the gently used pair of Redding Big Boss Presses for sale in the swap section selling to buy this other fellas Winchester M_70. Wink http://forums.accuratereloadin...2711043/m/5771078881

Don't punish Duke because of me, he doesn't even know me aside from a PM I sent him. He's an innocent bystander.

No problem I'm used to being everybody's whipping boy.

So anyway were looking at getting this Longhorn bull. He's $3000.00 and I have to pick him up myself.
40 registered calves at $200.00 each and they'll be full grown and marketable in 14 months. What's beef going for per pound these days?

Posts: 1073 | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now that's a set of balls! Eeker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now that's a set of balls! Eeker

And horns.

Hell, that would almost be worth shooting !
(after he has done the deeds on the ladies !)