THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    How to ensure Hunting for the future.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to ensure Hunting for the future. Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted
I sincerely apologize that I derailed the original discussion concerning the Future of Hunting, that was never my intention.

One thing that was accomplished however was the very graphic, for lack of a better term, example of just exactly WHY hunting is in the shape it is and why so many folks have a less than optimistic view concerning the future of hunting.

Hunters simply can not/will not put aside personal differences/opinions (MINUTIAE) and work together.

Do groups of hunters manage it to a degree, YES, but on the whole as a Group Hunters simply can not unite.

That is what is hurting hunting and unless or until ALL hunters can accept the idea that if WE actually want to do something to keep hunting viable into the future, WE are going to have to set aside OUR personal grudges and beliefs and focus on working together to support hunting in meaningful/realistic ways.

If you're so irritated, have you considered leaving?

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote