Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Extended order for Michigan Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Our Governor of Michigan extended stay at home until April 30th. No more traveling back and forth to summer vacation home. Big stores here can have no more than 4 persons per Thousand square feet and the small stores only 25% percent of capacity. They have to block off aisles that does not pertain to essentials. No looking at furniture, building supplies or gardening. It's about time the Governor put her foot down. People thought it was a paid vacation.

Posts: 114 | Location: northern lower michigan | Registered: 22 November 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Another AR member phoned me tonight + asked if I knew how long this was going to last. No, I don't + don't think anyone else does either. One thing for sure is that it will continue as long as there are folks out there not taking it seriously + going on like life as usual.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Norman Conquest You are absolutely correct. Our gas is cheaper by 30 cents a gallon we got people driving 60 miles round trip just to buy the gas.Common People stay home stay safe.

Posts: 114 | Location: northern lower michigan | Registered: 22 November 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I know. I have 3 sons + 2 of them are being careful, working from home, etc. But my eldest is 41 + supposedly still bulletproof + keeps on like it's just a flu bug, no worries. In the past, he's always been the one that could walk through raindrops but I still am concerned; not just for him but the ones he comes in contact with. At that age, they usually don't listen anymore.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think some of the state governors are taking advantage of the widespread panic that has been created. Quarantine measure are needed. But, limiting what people can buy? Having state police photograph license plates of Easter church service attendees? Police pulling a man off a bus for not wearing a mask? This is not america!

Most people I see wearing a mask are not doing it correctly. The mask is not protecting them.

I am waiting for a rule out COVID patient to be brought down to for CT scan as I write this.

Tom

Posts: 341 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 21 November 2014Reply With Quote