New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Custom Leather - CHEAP Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
I don't normally recommend businesses to anyone, but in this instance, I'll make an exception... If you want a custom-made holster, saddle scabbard, dog collar whatever, for a very low price you need to Google

Rusty Dog Leather .

Gerald (Gerry) Green is the owner and he and his wife do ALL the work. His prices are amazingly low.

He will make pretty much whatever you want, except saddles or boots. I just had him make me a custom 8" x 10" mouse pad ($15 for single thickness of saddle leather and a glove leather backing, $30 for two layers of the sadle leather with glove leather backing, and a fully glove leather lined full length field holster for my 1911 .38 Super ($40,carved with my name, and with a spare safety strap and a special closure different than his ordinary ones ).

He sent me samples of the leathers he uses, to choose from, and has three colors of stitching available....black, brown, or white. The things he makes can be had plain, either suede or shiny side out, and with any amount or kind of carving you may want. His delivery time so far is really excellent...I placed my order 9 days ago, and got the mouse pad delivered to my door 3 days later, and the holster yesterday.

I believe it is really worth your while to go look at his website.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote