Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Different way to wash a car Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Went to the car wash today to get Saturday's crud off the car. Saw a unique way to wash a car!

I got behind a Hispanic looking guy vacuuming out a new Ford SUV. Two young kids were all the way back in the vehicle.

After about 10 minutes, he finally pulled into the stall in a do-it-yourself carwash. Put money in the machine, Opened All The Doors, picked up the sprayer and proceeded to rinse off the vehicle. Sprayed the whole truck, while the doors were open. Then he rinsed off the floor mats, IN THE TRUCK, and then closed the doors. Putting more money in the machine, he then used the foaming brush on the vehicle, except the back. He then opened all the doors again, and proceeded to wash the floor mats - again, IN THE TRUCK (may have done the back seat as well). Closing the doors, he rinsed off the whole exterior, then put more money in the machine. Realizing he had forgotten to wash the back, he used the foaming brush on that, and then rinsed it off. Then he opened the doors again, and rinsed off the floor mats.

Finished with the job, he drove ahead to the other vacuum area and proceeded to try to get all the water out of the truck!

All the time this was going on, I was busting a gut! I also was wishing I had a camera - could have made a fortune on America's Funniest Videos!

Truly a different way of cleaning up his SUV!

Mike

Posts: 100 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO, USA | Registered: 10 January 2008Reply With Quote