THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Miscellanous stuff right? This IS gross!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miscellanous stuff right? This IS gross! Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted
Make sure you.re not about to eat dinner!

Huge cyst extraction

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8345 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is that for real?

Can't imagine doing that in a non sterile environment, but my wife says I am a woos.

Support the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

Posts: 272 | Location: Central KY | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shade tree medicine on a Boone and Crockett zit.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
You would think she would change gloves before inserting her finger into the wound.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
You would think she would change gloves before inserting her finger into the wound.

George
So she won't get some of the puss from the wound back in the wound?

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Yes. I didn't see her irrigate the wound (I lost interest at some point) with hydrogen peroxide or anything else, either.

I have to give the guy credit; he didn't flinch during the whole procedure.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brice:
Shade tree medicine on a Boone and Crockett zit.

Now datz funny! BTW what the B&C scale for zits?

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8345 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote