THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Internet Manners Terry Wieland new "Rifle" must read !
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Internet Manners Terry Wieland new "Rifle" must read ! Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
45-70 sent me a PM in which he accursed me of being a coward. And then he gave a definition of a troll:
"
I think the troll on this thread lives in your mirror. Anothing boring off topic tough guy tossing out insults he would never do FTF.

If this shoe fits:

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."

Basically, he said a troll was someone that comes in a room solely to stir up shit. I can't think of a better description of 45-70.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A real hero. Posts a PM I sent him to avoid making him the fool on the thread. I'm all done with this big shot. He's posting off topic, knows little if anything about the subject and attacks published authors who actually earn a living displaying a skill he has yet to demonstrate.
He wouldn't know Terry if he fell over him, nor does he know anyone at Wolfe or the editor (who incidently wrote the forward to the last book we published). If noting an accurate, published article (in a major gun magazine) is being a "troll", I plead guilty. On the other hand if slinging accusations on subjects of which you know nothing (like Swift bullets) is "trolling", I let you, gentle reader make the judgement.

Posts: 801 | Location: Pinedale WY USA & Key West FL USA | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh my, oh my. The little troll is getting angry that his transparency is so obvious to us great unwashed. Next, I suppose, he will stamp his little foot in frustration because he isn't getting the respect that he feels he deserves.
Remember what I told you in my reply to your PM 45-70, they are holding a seat for you at the "Dorks R Us" forum.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What is transparent is that you have met all the requirements to put on ignore and sent to the troll cave. You may or may not be unwashed, that has nothing to do with the accuracy or quality of your posts. You resort to standard troll tactics.... if you have nothing factual to say you just call names. Your "respect" is the last thing I seek, so don't get your briefs in a knot over it. Welcome to ignore, a wonderful feature to avoid wasting one's time with you. Adios and good luck in your future as a critic of those who make a living writing about subjects way beyond your limited comprehension.
Post away, somebody might just be listening.....

Posts: 801 | Location: Pinedale WY USA & Key West FL USA | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With Quote