New
Find
Notify
Tools

world championship Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Morning everyone.

A friend of mine is doing the world championship ipsc shooting i think i just wanna know if any of you have a idea when it is and how the american woman and men team is doing?

Thanks
Luan

Posts: 261 | Location: Lydenburg | Registered: 19 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are doing well, coming 2nd to the Aussie's

Posts: 376 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
cameron

After the rugby dont you think the refs is involve maybe.

Cheers on your win lastweek.

Luan

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cameronaussie:
..... coming 2nd to the Aussie's .....
The natural order of the world!! dancing

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Luan!!!

We just returned from Rhodes, Greece. The island was beautiful and seeing buildings dating back 6000 years puts USA's 200 years of history in perspective!

Much of Greece was on strike (Customs, taxis and air traffic controllers) that made a long trip much longer.

The match stages were good, testing many aspects of practical shooting.

The planning, administration and construction left much to be desired and caused endless problems that the range staff had to deal with.

The range staff were absolute HEROES and responsible for making an impossible match happen! They worked many long hours every day and deserve a HUGE thank you.

The next World Shoot (2014) will be in the USA, where we will have great planning, organization and a stellar match for competitors!

Rob Leatham and Jerry Miculek both received a lifetime achievement award prior to the competitor awards. Both received the award with great thanks and humility – they were well deserved!

USA won Open Team, Standard Team, Production Team, Revolver Team, Modified Team (Voigt team), Open Lady team, Standard Lady team and Junior Open Team.

USA Lady Production team won Silver (Maggie's team).

USA won individual Gold medals in Standard, Production, Open Junior, Junior Standard, Standard lady and Senior Modified.

We left a few medals for others, but will be working hard to win them ALL in 2014.

My favorite trophies still come from the hunting fields with good friends though...

Watch the impact!
Mike

Posts: 29 | Location: Kalifornia | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike and Maggie

Congratulation im sorry i havent wish you well before the games.But as a friend im so proud to hear of your succes and i will be telling everyone here what happened monta phoned and ask i must find out also.I will mail you later for all the results and best lies give a big hug to miss one shot and im proud of you guys.My plans are ready for next year i booked plain tickets and everything so whatch out SA will win the cup dec for best shooting and fun.

Best regards
Luan