THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Crazyhorse Had An Accident/ Prayers Wanted Please

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crazyhorse Had An Accident/ Prayers Wanted Please Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted
Hello everyone. This is not Crazyhorse, this is his wife, Lora. About 545 pm yesterday, he was offloading some fiberglass trailers from a flatbed and fell off, backward about 5 feet onto an asphalt parking lot. He fell onto his left elbow, shattering the elbow and also breaking a couple of ribs. OK; this is the story as of 2:57 AM on Saturday. Randall was going to be airlifted to John Peter Smith in Ft worth, the 3rd hospital tonite. But the fog is so thick they have to send him on a special ground transport. I cannot see at night, and I have to arrange care for animals for at LEAST a 3 day stay. So I will be leaving here about 9am tomorrow.He shattered the elbow and they are worried about possible loss of use of the arm... the ribs are broken but they're not too upset about that.
SO>>> Please pray to any GOD or GODESS or POWERS THAT BE you may pray to, that Randall has a speedy recovery. The Doctors are very worried about infection in the break.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for all.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Posts: 291 | Location: Gettysburg, PA | Registered: 03 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please take care and you have my prayers
I live in Ft. Worth and feel JP Smith will take good care of him.

Posts: 2663 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Prayer sent and I wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Lora,

We are all praying for both of you.

We wish him a complete and speedy recovery.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66949 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
Prayers and best wishes being sent from Montana.

Posts: 817 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wishing him a full and speedy recovery. Take care of yourself, as well.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Our prayers and our best wishes on the way.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Our prayers for the both of you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Also, he's on the prayer list at church.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted Hide Post
Thoughts & well wishes for you both Lora!! I always enjoy reading Randall's posts on AR, he's truely one of the good guys. I pray he makes a full & speedy recovery.

CK82

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigNate
posted Hide Post
Thanks for letting us know, and please keep us informed.

Posts: 2376 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: 27 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Oddbod
posted Hide Post
May he make a full recovery from this with no lasting harm.
Best wishes to you both from across the Pond.

Posts: 610 | Location: Cumbria, UK | Registered: 09 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
Prayers and thoughts sent. Wish I was closer and could tend the animals for ya'll. I'm sending an extra prayer for you as well, cause I'm sure he's a bit of a grumpy patient to deal with. Wink

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a full and rapid recovery.

velocity is like a new car, always losing value.
BC is like diamonds, holding value forever.

Posts: 1650 | Location: , texas | Registered: 01 August 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
My thoughts & prayers are with you and your family. This has been a rocky year.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PTL PTL HALALULA I know I just spelled that wrong but hey I am running on 8 hours sleep in about the past, what, 4 days?

WE ARE HOME!!!

Talk about your roller coaster.

I have gone from possibly losing a husband, to having one shy a wing, to now he can't move/ feel his left thumb and right index finger. The power of prayers

From all of y'all, and the City of Olney, and many others.

I now have some others to notify, and I am going to go cuddle with my husband. Or at least sleep in the same bed. Or at lease till he wakes me up cause he needs some pain meds...

Loveyou all

Lora

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Oday450
posted Hide Post
So happy to hear the good news Lora. All best wishes for a rapid and full recovery for Randall and the merriest of Christmases for you both.

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult."

Posts: 1313 | Location: The People's Republic of Maryland, USA | Registered: 05 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just saw this.

Bummer.

CHC is one of my fav's here.

Wishing the best and a speedy recovery.

I'll be watching this. Please let us know how he is doing.

PM sent!

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigNate
posted Hide Post
Praise God!
So glad to hear good things back Lora. You now have a man with a clipped wing so you may get more quality time than you were wishing for! lol
Will continue prayer for Randall and You. Nate

Posts: 2376 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: 27 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Hang tough Cowboy.

Posts: 41774 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent!

Drummond

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent from the entire family for your speedy recovery! Get well soon, Randall.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lora again - The next surg will be on next Monday, the 19th. We ill spend the night in Ft worth on Sunday as the surgery is sched for 7am, and will last 4 or more hours... overnite in the hosp then home for the 20th and Christmas.

More later

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update.

Good luck and tell that Randall to stay out of the "crater" so as not to get his blood pressure up.

Best to ya'll

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tell the ol man to get well we'll see him at DSC

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My best wishes to you both. I hope the surgery goes well and rehabilitaion swift. I sincerely hope the pain relief doesn't make him too grumpy over Christmas.

Best wishes, Chris

DRSS

Posts: 1906 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
We will have you guys in our prayers.

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear this ma'am, my best wishes to you both in this difficult time.

Tell him we'll hold the fort until he gets back! salute

Best,

Amir

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Heal well, make sure the trigger finger is looked after.

Posts: 15877 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted Hide Post
Hope the surgery went well today!!! All the best to you & Randall this holiday season!!

CK82

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rockdoc:
My best wishes to you both. I hope the surgery goes well and rehabilitaion swift. I sincerely hope the pain relief doesn't make him too grumpy over Christmas.

Best wishes, Chris

I believe you mean "grumpier". Cool

Get well soon.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote