Notify
Tools

GunBroker Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted
Apple and Google killed the app.

https://support.gunbroker.com/...le-Apps-Discontinued

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Clayman
posted Hide Post
What's to say? I remember when they got rid of the app from the app store a few years ago. Guns....BAAAADDDD!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Gilbertsville, PA | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hmm. Apple and Google are obviously influenced by the "deep state" and should be taken over by the government so that our elected representatives can run them properly.
I get emails from GunBroker every day, visit their website and can do everything I want to without the app.Persoonally I try to limit the number and type of apps that i install on my phone. That's just me.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Understood.

The gunbroker app was just convenient. I suppose I should get accustomed to Guns International, although not an app, it seems to be better.

However, I don’t like when guns are sold and the price is deleted, just as on AR at times.

Everyone has their own idea of value, but I do wish we could all see the final purchase price.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hmm. Apple and Google are obviously influenced by the "deep state" and should be taken over by the government so that our elected representatives can run them properly.

thats a joke right???????

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote