THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Dome home, Southern Colorado......ah, to be younger

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dome home, Southern Colorado......ah, to be younger Login/Join 
one of us
posted
and less attached......now for sale for $350,000! Seems like a helluva deal to me.

This is an older ad but has a good pic....

Aguilar Co Dome Home

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My buddy is building a dome home and it quickly turned into a pain in the ass.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That may be, but this one is already built.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Which don't mean squat...built how and on what? I seen tons of houses being built, sold for big bucks and the quality of build was shit. Your would never guess by the outside appearance. Construction contractors EXCELL at hiding mistakes and poor workmanship/materials. To them that's called "profit margin".

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's why they have home inspectors. Some people act like they've never bought anything in their lives.

xxxxxxxxxx

one of us
Picture of aktoklat
posted Hide Post
Charlie, it seems like a heck of a deal. I noticed that it was initially offered for $850,000. How did you find the current offering?
Hope all is well on your side of the fence. Johnny Warner

Focus on the leading edge!

Posts: 453 | Location: Louisiana by way of Alaska | Registered: 02 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It was listed as one of the unusual properties available on an aol "spotlight" page. You can search it on internet and get realtor's name, etc. AFAIK it's a real deal. Even assuming I was young enough and didn't have the roots I do here in Texas, I wouldn't move to Co, it would cost me too much in personal income taxes, but for the rare someone(s) who is self sufficient it sure looks like a nice area to live in and a helluva deal for the money.

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You ever been to Aguilar?
Actually not far from there is some really nice country.
C.G.B.