Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Waste of Time and Money Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Adults acting like children, and children acting like brats. Police and the courts having their time wasted. Lawyers making money off the waste.

Sounds about right.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews...-from-daughter.html/

I think the only answer is to ban iPhones and teenagers.

Posts: 13784 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Biggest waste of taxpayer and one taxpayer's dollars that I've ever seen. This man's wife is ... well, thank God I was never married to her ... I've never laid a hand on a woman.

Posts: 10038 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
What a total crock. Along these semi same lines;3 years ago I got an blue healer bitch.Being a stupid pup she ran under the tires of my jeep trying to chase a grasshopper.Good news,I took her to the vet + she checked out O.K. During the interim,my pup went onto the neighbors land. The woman called the S.D. + reported a hurt animal. Long story short, I have to call the S.O. (they are VERY high handed)to prove that I have taken my dog to the vet.I told the girl at the s.o. the vets name the whole story but I had t say that it's MY dog + if I choose to take her out in the morning + shoot her that really is no business of yours.(I would'nt do it of course,but it's none of their business.)

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn! I feel better now.