Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FACEBOOK Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
I was wondering how many posters here are on Facebook, my son and daughter got me interested and I have found some AR posters there, Rusell Caldecott (Ultimate Guest Lodge), Karl Stumpfe. Anyone else out there.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
As am I. Anton, John Hunt, Adam Clements.....and that's all I know of at the momment.

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Me too.

How come we haven't crossed paths on Facebook yet?

One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Hulme:
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Me too.

How come we haven't crossed paths on Facebook yet?

Now we have!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gee, I didn't think anyone would find my query here. I will ba adding some friends, I hope.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
I'm there

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted Hide Post
I am there.

There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor polite, nor popular -- but one must ask, "Is it right?"

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I went on facebook and in less than 24 hours, my computer that had run flawlessly for 17 months took a major dump. Two hard drives, an OS re-install, setting it up again like I like it and $600 later, I was back to Square One. But then, about a month later, I was having problems again. Get another primary drive (my machine has two 500Gb drives in it), try to transfer my Acronis back-up images from the Storage drive to the new Primary and it's a no-go. Apparently, the mobo has now taken an obama. I can't say for certain I was "facebooked," but I will never, ever again go to ANY social networking site. My machine ran flawlessly for 17 months! I get on facebook and in less than 24 hours, I'm in computer Hell. You make the call...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
.......winning personality? Big Grin

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WyoJoe:
I am there.

Cheyenne, WY? I'm in Windsor, CO just 45 minutes south of you. If your ever down this way look me up and I'll buy you lunch

Drummond

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Ugh! thumbdown

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Oday450
posted Hide Post
Ii'm there and check it daily.

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult."

Posts: 1313 | Location: The People's Republic of Maryland, USA | Registered: 05 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am there, keeping up with my friends from overseas and former job and such.

Posts: 339 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drummondlindsey:
quote:
Originally posted by WyoJoe:
I am there.

Cheyenne, WY? I'm in Windsor, CO just 45 minutes south of you. If your ever down this way look me up and I'll buy you lunch

Drummond

It is a deal! I like to go to Bruce's in Severance periodicly for the Rocky Mt Oysters.

There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor polite, nor popular -- but one must ask, "Is it right?"

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I'm on FB too.

~Ann

Posts: 19170 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My wife is an addict.

I won't join, don't like mobile phones and will throw mine in the ocean as soon as I retire. I don't want a Blackberry, my mobile is bad enough.

I tell everyone that asks me to be their friend, no thanks. I'm not that big on socializing.

I know how everyone else in the world is doing by asking my wife.

Posts: 13782 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of adamhunter
posted Hide Post
I'm on there. Great way to keep up with old friends. Think some folks go a little overboard on it, the again some folks go overboard on internet forums as well....

30+ years experience tells me that perfection hit at .264. Others are adequate but anything before or after is wishful thinking.

Posts: 854 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm there as well, search for a group called "big bore brothers" I started it awhile back, still kind of a small group but growing steadily.

Yes you can shoot it...No you can't have it...Yes I will hunt you down if it turns up missing

Posts: 72 | Location: Bean town, Ohio | Registered: 11 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm on there. I find it a great way to keep track of old friends and family.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit"--Aristotle (384BC-322BC)

Posts: 749 | Location: Central Montana | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
I'm on it, but I play more games on it than socializing.

I need a brainless break sometimes during the work day.

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Explain to me the difference between the Internet Forums like this and Facebook or Twitter.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote