Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to the forum Login/Join 
posted
Been wanting to come over here for a while. I am new to the forum (obviously). I love all shooting sports, and love hunting, been to SA once and planning a trip back in 2015. Looking forward to gaining knowledge, and participating in some conversations here.

one of us
posted Hide Post
You're relatively safe here. When you get bored move over to the Political Thread, lob one through the window, and hit the dirt. It's like kicking a mound of fire ants. My guess is most guys on that thread check their weapons and brains at the door.

Posts: 13775 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The Metalsmith
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forums Scott! You will find a lot of helpful people on this website plus many revolutionary ideas and, overall, some good reviews on hunting and firearms plus related subjects. As well the humor section is great. Enjoy yourself here!

"Molotov Cocktails don't leave fingerprints"
-Dr. Ski

Posts: 579 | Location: Astoria, Oregon | Registered: 24 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard. You can spell, have manners and good grammar, and have actually been to Africa. You're already ahead of most.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote