To kill or be killed Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted
To kill or be killed

Published on September 18, 2016

To kill or be killed

If you think about it, a cradle to grave-- kind of --- think about it

To grow corn, farmers kill the raccoon, hog and other wild, corn ‘’ear eaters’’. They spray the bugs and so on but man o man do they sell you cheap abundant high quality corn.

How much meat would people need to eat if we did not have that corn?

How many animals are you contract killing when you drink your cola to wash down a hand full of popcorn?

To grow wheat much the same. Think argentina dove hunting, 3,500 killed a week by one shooter [big wheat farms].

Alfalfa for the milk, now it’s the antelope, the deer, the elk. It’s them or the children w no milk and me w no cheese. Wine and cheese outing, yes a few big game animals got shot in the head over that stuff,

so please knock it off, it's just unnecessary recreation on you part any way, and when you think it through thoughtless and inconsiderate, really if I must, immature old fashion behavior on your part.

The raisins in the trail mix, now that’s a veggie snack for you, no dairy no eggs in that one.

Well it takes some killing of birds in the grapes.

And a lot of rat and squirrel control on the nut farm.

Eat a little meat, chicken, and squirrel now and then, take the load off the rat, rabbit, and horse killing farmers.

It will keep you from doing sloppy thinking, making inconsistent and incomplete argument, and prevent your posturing and pontificating--- as a short string-- kind of a-- thinking fool.

Now I may be wrong here, I do not have all the answers.

We could just starve the world

Kill the sumbitches -- that way

Danger is if I start down that path I will be controlling the argument, framing the question, structuring the debate, which will lead to name calling, emotional eruptions, and me being accused of stealing the play book from a democrat, or a liberal, or a green, or a climate changer guy, or a……

– All hat no cattle--- in the starve em-- crowd

Anyway it matters not, because my experience always has been that of---- a loss of snot and enamel on both sides of the 458 Win----

Posts: 1016 | Location: SLC Utah  | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who came up with and believes this tripe ?
Do NOT run to me when the SHF.

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately probably quite a lot. History has proved there has never been a shortage of idiots.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote