Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite TV Shows? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
The Pawn Stars thread inspired me to see if we agree to any extent on what we follow. Include anything recent you like.

My five top picks, in about this order -

AMC's Breaking Bad - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...OmBE&feature=related - I know the subject matter of the show is something profoundly objectionable, but it really is entertaining

Discovery Channel's Deadliest Catch - tragic loss with Capt. Phil's passing - and it looks like Edgar's had enough - but the boys on the Time Bandit will carry the show

History Channel's Swamp People - it's new - kinda limited in story possibilities, but so far a winner

History Channel's Ice Road Truckers - really liked it early on, but the interest may be waning - I don't believe "ice road babe" is helping - her role was made too obvious

Military Channel - tonight it's Quest For Sunken Warships - they also have good movies

You notice I didn't include Outdoor Channel. I like hunting more myself than watching someone else do it. African hunting is the exception. I won't ever get to do that.

So do hunters have similar tastes?

One of Us
Picture of MyNameIsEarl
posted Hide Post
I like Deadliest Catch but it is starting to wear on me. It is kind of turning into more of a soap opera. Earlier seasons showed much more of the danger and why it was dangerous. After so long it will start to get old.

House is a good show because he acts towards people how everyone else wants too.

I watched Top Shot this summer and it was ok at best. I wished it would have been more competing and less reality show style.

I still watch MASH and have seen every episode at least 20 times (Have the DVD set too) and still laugh. Until I stop laughing I will keep watching it. The writers for that show knew real comedy.

Posts: 749 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote