THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Shooting Rests - Opions and Experiences

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooting Rests - Opions and Experiences Login/Join 
posted
Hey, I am getting ready to purchase a shooting rest. I plan on mainly using it for checking zero on my rifles, and when working up loads while reloading, which can involve the need to shoot 50 - 100 times through the course of an extended session, to narrow down a reloading recipe that works best for a particular rifle. I am considering the Lead Sled DFT and the Hyscore DLX Precision shooting rest. The Lead Sled DFT seems to be well regarded. Anyone have any experience with the Hyscore? Any opinions or experiences with either device?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Run this question in the Benchrest & Target Shooting forum. I think you'll get more responses. Also see Shootin Far's topic on the Lead Sled in that same forum. (It's five forums above Miscellaneous.)

Posts: 13775 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
I have an old Hart and a Sinclair. I like the Sinclair its fully adjustable but it is HEAVY.

I just use my Hart for 22's or quick trips to the range or as a loaner.

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1963 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
never found a rest that i liked, sandbags worked better

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not trying to show off - ok I amSmiler - check this out: Rifle rest

Posts: 339 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 October 2009Reply With Quote