Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Idaho Sharpshooter AKA Rich Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
After authoring and posting 3 dilusional threads claiming that I am stalking him, and now three separate bizzare Private Message topics to me since, I'm proud to announce:

Idaho Sharpshooter AKA Rich has finally decended to My Ignore List

He should be proud; there's only one other person who has made it.

Since many more of you have had experience over the years interacting with him, is this par for the course?

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
I don't care for anything he has to say anymore but I don't have him on ignore because I want to one day apologize to him......

That is however only going to happen after he post 28 pictures or even 1 with him and his record book class elk. Otherwise.......

He is a liar!

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
RC,
I am about to have a complete breakdown over this.
Does this mean you are not going to line me out at Reno after all? OOPS, forgot, you can't read this.

Ted,

I would not have you demean yourself. There are some pictures here, but you can't see them. This mildly obsessive episode you are living out is too important to you to ever let go of. If I showed you one, you would want one more, and one more, and one more, etc. If you saw all thirty, you would then shift to claiming I had photo-shopped them all. If it were proved to be me in every photo, then you would question the actual measurements, and say that I had not had them properly and legally scored by a P&Y or B&C certified scorer after sixty days or more. You would be unable to retain your sinecure here. This has become your only focus and Raison d'Etre on this URL. If I left, you would need to find another me. You don't add anything of substance here, haven't for over a year. Take a look at your last twenty-five posts here. If more than ten percent are regarding me and something I said, or in this case, the one you are hanging on to for dear life is not even a post I made. It is a PM to someone else. It is impossible to produce a PM from someone else here in a thread. Try it and see.
You cannot do it. I asked three moderators to show me how, or read mine and print it. They can't. Walter can't. Saeed can't. The privacy software does not allow it. It is for Private Messages between members. He wrote that PM and just stuck it into quotation marks.

I do not wish to sound crude, this is an allegory. If the life of your wife and children depended, right here and now, on your' being able to produce that PM, they will be gone. If you were given an hour to produce the PM, they are gone. If you get twenty four hours, they are gone. Only two people here can, and the one who posted it left. He is out of this conversation, because it has no probative value to him, or ME, or any one on God's green earth but you. Do you see what you have become? Just someone who sees this as their job to perpetuate. You are the only one who cares. People here who like me, don't care. People who are neutral here do not care, they have better things to do. People, the sad few, like you, who do not care for me, it's not a penis extender, or free twenty dollar gold piece every time you re-post it. Nobody cares. Certainly not me. I just enjoy tweaking you from time to time to listen to you go off on a juvenile rant. You are so predictable, and funny, in a sad sort of connotation.

Good money says you cannot go twenty four hours without finding a post of mine to latch onto.

Rich

moon

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
Come to Reno and say that to my face. Hundred dollars says you ain't got the balls

Rich

Is this the PM you are talking about? The one you sent me?

It's called "copy and paste". Its simple elementary computer wiz-bang stuff....no nephew required.

Rich, 30 elk now instead of 28...WOW you-da-man!!!!!

Don't forget Rich, all I ever asked of you was a picture. Just one would be fine and I will apologize.

Got one!!!

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
NOT if your life hung in the balance. You will carry this albatross around your neck for the rest of your life. You have carried this so long, it has become your life. It gives you a reason to get up in the morning. Not ever, not never, not...

Do me a small favor. Tell spelling challenged that the word is deScended.

Rich

moon

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
"Uncle"

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
NOT if your life hung in the balance. You will carry this albatross around your neck for the rest of your life. You have carried this so long, it has become your life. It gives you a reason to get up in the morning. Not ever, not never, not...

Do me a small favor. Tell spelling challenged that the word is deScended.

Rich

moon

Since you are big on correcting the mistakes of others, you may want to brush up on your math skills. In your post on the "Suggestions" forum regarding Pearl Harbor, you stated that next year would be the 60th anniversary. It will be the 70th. What goes around....comes around.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Land of Lincoln | Registered: 15 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm proud to announce:

Idaho Sharpshooter AKA Rich has finally decended to My Ignore List

So you're ignoring him so hard that you started a new topic to announce it?

Is it possible that the rcamuglia doth protest too much, somemightthinks?

Posts: 358 | Registered: 15 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
this is a perfect example of the old saying don't argue with a pig(it makes you look stupid and it irritates the pig)Just put the man on ignore list. then you stop him from getting he jollies. he wants the attention.

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:
this is a perfect example of the old saying don't argue with a pig(it makes you look stupid and it irritates the pig)Just put the man on ignore list. then you stop him from getting he jollies. he wants the attention.

Actually, it goes like this:

Wrestling with pigs gets you dirty as hell and the pigs enjoy it!

I didn't start the topic because I "was ignoring him so hard". I put him on ignore because that was the only way I could figure out how to stop him from PM'ing me.

I actually enjoy his forum posts and enjoy arguing with him.

The reason for the topic was to determine if this is his normal operating mode. I've seen jdollar or someone say IS threatened to kill him, most everyone say he's a liar, and I see a lot of IS challenging folks to fights.

Par for his course?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Remember the 'where's Frank Martinez' thread?

All ISS kept saying was "Frank's my friend" ad nauseam as his only defense. Kinda makes me wonder why Frank has not reciprocated now that Rich is getting the 'Hotcore' treatment? bewildered

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wondering why Rich is getting the "hot core treatment"???
To me, it all seems extremely childish and bullying. Nah.....don't tell me it's all in good fun. Too much of it is plain nasty. I know none of the participants, and do not know ISS. But, I DO know what constitutes decent behavior. I don't see that in these sophomoric, assinine remarks that are totally unnecessary.....and speaks volumes about the maturity and character of the participants.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted Hide Post
tu2

Well said Alex! I'm familiar with most of the participants, ISS I have first hand experience with as we exchanged a few PM's. He had nothing but the best advice. I also read RCA's and Ted's posts with increased interest as they usually have good things to say and usually know what they are talking about.

It's threads like this that detract from the general non "Troll" like aspect of this forum.

Just thought I'd put in my $.02 as most of the participants of this thread know better, and for the most part are upstanding guys.

Food for thought I guess.

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So it's normal for a member to author 3 threads in different forums accusing another of Internet stalking, send creepy PM's to the same, threaten and challenge members to fights, and claim 30 Boone and Crockett 350 plus bull elk to his credit?

Hmmm... Thanks for explaining it to me.

one of us
posted Hide Post
So, what if "it's" NOT "normal"? If it is not .... why carry on a belligerent dialog? Why not just internally attribute a questionable commentary to whatever questionable personality you judge exists there....and go on with your life. Your reputation has never been in jeopardy. AR is a wonderful web-site. I love it. Why feed a forest fire of negativity, when there are so many better opportunities for discussion? Sometimes, threads here become feeding frenzies. Common sense disappears.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think you have misunderstood the original post.

I'm not being belligerant at all. I stated what happened; I clicked on his signature pic, was sent to photobucket and out of nowhere, he posts these threads claiming I'm stalking him and his family.

I had to put him on "ignore" because of his PM's. I still like to click on the "view post" to see what he has to say in public.

The original post asks if this has happened to others here, and since I have no previous experience with IS, is this generally how he operates or am I somehow special?

This doesn't even approach the "Hot Core" treatment. I think IS got that on the threads he authored from what I can see.

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Yes, enough is indeed enough....I gave up and to that I say, "Uncle".

One of Us
posted Hide Post
RCG,

we are ten years behind times here in Idaho.

I apologize, I have fixed that. I had two Uncles there at the time. One is still there.

Do I have another person with time on their hands that makes tracking my posts a new hobby?

Somebody tell Rick the PM method is for hashing out your differences in private. My guess is that he has someone or perhaps two someones here sending him every post I make here so he can keep on "ignoring me" and know my every word. He likes the attention in public better.

Rich
DRSS

salute

Spirited debate is one of the best parts of this forum. Does any one think if Saeed or one of the moderators really had any issues with what has been said, by anyone, on any thread since Day One! that that member is not gone?
I invite any of you here who find me unintelligent, or uninformed, or out of line to save your sanity and place me on ignore. Only one person has in five years, and in less than forty-eight hours he has replied to my posts three times. That's the first step to a mild form of psychosis. The next one is arguing with your self, in public or print.

"Personal Disclosure is wonderful: until it turns into Indecent Exposure...". So, who knows what Universities I attended and graduated from, or my professional background, or if I wrote for some magazines or journals, etc to learn and share what I talk about?

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
old

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's me, beard and all. Pretty good likeness, if I do say so myself...

Rich

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
He likes the attention in public better.

You're actually saying this about someone else with a straight face? That's a good one....... dancing

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mark...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn Texans are living in IDAHO!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
happily, too...

Rich

Merry Christmas y'all!

One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
Rich... Merry Christmas from Texas....

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2827 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, ISS can't go big because he is not big. But he can go home and we wish he would.

Posts: 182 | Location: Up the holler in WV | Registered: 01 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
not big?? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SANTA CLAUS IN HIS BIB OVERALLS AND ORANGE SWEAT SHIRT??. truly a sight never to be forgotten. OF COURSE, I WILL FEEL LIKE A PHILISTINE WHEN RICH'S LEGION OF SUPPORTERS SWARM IN FOR THE ATTACK(SLAIN BY THE JAWBONE OF AN ASS). on second thought, i am still waiting for his supporters to jump to his defense- and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, etc. as i have stated numerous times- Rich is a legend in his own mind!! go ahead. Rich- squash me like a bug with no feeling of remorse as you promised to do before- my address is 28330 Thermal Rd., Sanger ,Ca. looking forward to you dropping by.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13148 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
jdollar:

Now you have done it! At this very moment, Agent Orange aka ISS is looking up your address on "Google Earth" and is putting together his crack team of AR black ops keyboard commandoes with the sole intent of doing a night HALO jump on your home. His highly secret team, like the movie "The Expendables" has a name. They go by moniker "The Dependables" because that is what they wear since they are so full of it!

So now you not only have to go heavily armed to the door every time the bell rings, you will have to keep one eye peeled to the sky for danger. You probably won't even hear the wind whistling through his beard before he is upon you. "Death from Above" has new meaning. Via Con Dios my friend!

Posts: 1129 | Location: Land of Lincoln | Registered: 15 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RCG:
jdollar:

Now you have done it! At this very moment, Agent Orange aka ISS is looking up your address on "Google Earth" and is putting together his crack team of AR black ops keyboard commandoes with the sole intent of doing a night HALO jump on your home. His highly secret team, like the movie "The Expendables" has a name. They go by moniker "The Dependables" because that is what they wear since they are so full of it!

So now you not only have to go heavily armed to the door every time the bell rings, you will have to keep one eye peeled to the sky for danger. You probably won't even hear the wind whistling through his beard before he is upon you. "Death from Above" has new meaning. Via Con Dios my friend!

No mission can be sucessful without the proper training: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...0MhY&feature=related

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
thank God, my house is the highest point in the area. gives me a clear field of fire- i mean view- in all directions. and the last reindeer i saw( in Alaska), i killed deader than a door nail. of course, i have never seen, much less killed, 28 or more record book elk. must be nice to be such a GREAT hunter.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13148 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
it's 30 now.....just to catch you up

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now this, this is what I call sharing the spirit of Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all of you as well.

Rich

I've often heard it said the true measure of a man is the quality of his enemies. Looks like pretty small potatoes from here.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rich, ever notice that all these "experts" are from buttlick texas or buttlick california or buttlick illinois... and on and on...

Posts: 1382 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 10 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Drop it, for God's sake. You're polluting.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Civility is needed even here. Wink Sooner or later every one of us is bound to offend someone. If you don't you are not living life to the fullest. old

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brice:
Drop it, for God's sake. You're polluting.

Drop it you say....you woke it up! It died almost a month ago. You are correct. it doesn't need any further highlight.

I did however put him on ignore so he couldn't send me any more PM's

One of Us
posted Hide Post
and then you get one of your friends to quote me in the next post so you can keep track of me.

You really have no life, apart from these childish tantrums you throw my way...

Rich

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
"You really have no life"....says the man with 13,320 post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ted,

does that include the two trips to Africa?

I think I am only two ahead of you now...

regards,

Rich