THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Life has certainly changed over the years

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Life has certainly changed over the years Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted

~Ann

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo clap

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
dancing

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Have you seen the ugly non women they have now?

Including lesbians?? rotflmo

I bet Rapino does not wear VIctoria’s clothes!

One look at her face is enough to turn one off sex! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67011 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ann posted this and I added to it.

My iphone is messing posting.

Saeed, perhaps we should look at it this way. The current state of the world sure opens a lot of opportunity for men to be all they can be and more.

Who would have thought so many males would want to be women, etc? I guess it just proves the male domination concept. They don't like real females so they will just make 'em in their own image. nilly

As far as the butch ladies go? Well, that too is just as strange. The most perplexing is for society to allow such to be called, her, he, and pretend they are something the really are not. Even worse, one gets severely ostracized for not going with the lies.

Bizarre. End of times perhaps?

Well, I sure would not mind being made to look better than I am.

May be look like a really beautiful women.

But, I draw the line when that operation requires I have 95% of my brain to be removed so I can become a REAL women! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67011 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bizarre. End of times perhaps?

Not too far off in your thinking my friend. tu2

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Indeed!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote