Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

kegerators Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
thinking of getting one. its HOT in south texas and between my two sons and me and a few friends we go through a lotta suds on a work outside day. been doing a little research and they are more involved than i thought. cleaning out the tubes every 2 weeks, kegs only last 6 weeks (not a problem there) etc. anyone have any first hand experience with em? do's and don'ts?

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
Howdy John!

I remembered this thread from just about 2 years ago.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...3611043/m/1731061432

I hope you find it helpful.

Cheers beer

R.I.P. Charlie

Posts: 2969 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yes, extremely helpful! thanks. it will be (i think) in the shade of our 12'by 70' covered porch. gonna take the advice to heart and take a trip to the keg place in austin and let them advise me.

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I had a sales rep. named Curly Dick (how could you ever forget a name like that?) that said he + his wife liked their beer + started buying by the keg. He said he never saved any money, just drank more beer.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote