New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trader Keith's Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Alaskaman11
posted
ok, what is the secret to talk to people at this place, I have been trying to call these people for 2 days now.... It always goes to the answering machine. Is this normal for them?

Double Rifles, This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as bolt rifle. An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

DRSS
Chapuis 9.3x74R
NRA Life Member

Posts: 293 | Location: Anchorage Alaska | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I tried to order from them a few years ago and that's all I got. Tried several times. No return call.

LWD

Posts: 2104 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 16 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I have never had a problem. Bill has been at the SCI Convention and I talked with him and bought things there. He might be on his way back East. Send him an email. That's the best way to communicate with him.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Called them right after SCI and they were still unpacking, but found the two slides I wanted and they got here fast. The leather pieces are quite nice, BTW.

Posts: 179 | Location: South of Anchorage | Registered: 21 January 2012Reply With Quote