Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'll eat what I want, damn it! Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
So now some fool who thinks he knows what's best for me is telling me which burger I should eat. Well, he can go to hell. I'll eat what I want, thank you...

http://health.yahoo.net/expert...burgers-america-2010

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
no chit Big Grin

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Funny that Dr. Oz's 25 Greatest Health Tips don't mention eating venison as a great way to get lowfat protein. But then he probably has not yet found a way to get a paid endorsement from the deer killers of America.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
WAIT-A-SECOND!!!!!
The ABSOLUTE WORST BURGER IN (at least) the USA is produced at Dub's Burgers in Athens, Alabama.
The meat is actually WHITE FAT....as can be seen in the rows of uncooked white balls sitting beside the grill. They just pop a white ball of fat onto the grill, and flatten it. .....watch the rivulets of grease run from each patty!!!!

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey, the guy has to say something provocative or they'll cut off his grant money or endorsements.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by conifer:
WAIT-A-SECOND!!!!!
The ABSOLUTE WORST BURGER IN (at least) the USA is produced at Dub's Burgers in Athens, Alabama.
The meat is actually WHITE FAT....as can be seen in the rows of uncooked white balls sitting beside the grill. They just pop a white ball of fat onto the grill, and flatten it. .....watch the rivulets of grease run from each patty!!!!

That's just nasty!!! We now have a burger joint up here in Brandon Manitoba who's largest burger boasts over 2000 calories and I'm sure at least 100 g of fat if not more...gonna have to try it one of these days tu2

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I really enjoy a good burger, even most bad ones are good...

Wisconsin Burger site

Posts: 1508 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote