THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Is there any question about who is the best team in college football?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there any question about who is the best team in college football? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted
If TCU is the best team in the Big 12, it’s no wonder that Texas A&M left 11 years ago and Texas, Oklahoma are chomping at the bit to get the hell out and into the SEC. Last night’s game was a bloodbath.
GO DAWGS! clap beer

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13141 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, there is no question.

Posts: 2640 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That was incredible.

I did think the people were wrong that said TCU didn't belong in the championship game. Ohio State might have played Georgia a better game, but Michigan beat Ohio State 45-23. TCU beat Michigan 51-45, so I'd say TCU earned their shot. Michigan might have lost 74-7. Ohio State might have lost by more.

What I hated to see was that TCU looked like they just gave up by the 4th Quarter; didn't even finish some plays on defense.

It was a total beat-down.

I thought the guy that said at the half that they should have sent TCU to the airport and let Georgia play an inter-squad game in the 2nd half, wasn't too far off the mark.

Posts: 13773 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Probably hard not to give up when you’re down 52-7 with a quarter to play. If GA had not pulled their starters at that point, you would have needed a calculator to keep track of the score. The plane ride home must have been a somber affair. GA punted once, every other possession ended in a score.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hell, many of the bulldog fans were rooting for tcu to score.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
What surprised me was that TCU was still ranked #2 in the final rankings in spite of the massacre. Confused