THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    A few pics of how to best handle a flood situation (pic heavy)

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A few pics of how to best handle a flood situation (pic heavy) Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted
I live in South Central Louisiana and we have just gotten 9 inches of rain in the last 36 hours. We were already saturated with rivers and canals fairly high before this last rain started. While we are inconvenienced by all this rain, our house, vehicles, animals and other property have not been threatened so...

I feel that this technique is in line with similar techniques that we've used for similar events

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MMM
posted Hide Post
Hey man I grew up in Jennings. That's what we used to do in the heavy rains too! Brings back a lot of memories, thanks!

Posts: 172 | Location: north MS | Registered: 28 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ya'll are having too much fun.

Don't ask me what happened, when I left Viet Nam, we were winning.

Posts: 444 | Location: Rockport, Texas | Registered: 19 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now THAT is just too cool! Thanks for sharing. The only thing I can think of adding to what you are doing is maybe catching some channel cats in a nearby bayou.

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was great.That boy will have some fond memories.

Posts: 4233 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I grew up in Metairie and all we ever had were mud fests/fights. Ya'll look like ya got it down to a science!

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote