THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Test post of my new avatar, please ignore

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Test post of my new avatar, please ignore Login/Join 
Picture of Jonsson
posted
Since you clicked, this is what a momma bear looks like up in the arctic circle.

/Stefan

It requires a whole new way of thinking to solve the problems we created with the old way of thinking.
/ Albert Einstein

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go a little past them into the impossible.
/ Arthur C. Clarke"

Posts: 19 | Location: Kalix, Sweden 50 km south the arctic circle | Registered: 01 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rub Line
posted Hide Post
Do they play hockey up there?

-----------------------------------------------------

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him. Proverbs 26-4

National Rifle Association Life Member

Posts: 1992 | Location: WI | Registered: 28 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
me too

Posts: 3494 | Location: Des Allemands, La. | Registered: 17 February 2007Reply With Quote