THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Adjusting lay of mane on zebra and widebeest rugs

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adjusting lay of mane on zebra and widebeest rugs
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The rugs came to me from Africa rolled up and the manes are flattened and not entirely in a uniform way. Would carefully using steam from a steam iron or similar appliance be the best way to relax the mane fibers to allow me to make them stand up like they do on a live animal instead of looking somewhat squashed like they do now?

Posts: 895 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 02 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
click on zebra mane about ten posts down.

Posts: 206 | Location: nicholasville, KY | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks. No girlfriend at the moment so I guess I'm gonna have to go off to buy some "mousse". Looks like a plan, though.

Posts: 895 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 02 October 2007Reply With Quote