THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Cougar rug or full boy mount cost.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cougar rug or full boy mount cost.
 Login/Join

posted
I have Cougars running the game out of my dear hunting area. It is leagal for me to take one and would like to know how much $ I am looking at to have a rug or full body mount made. ( Houston Texas)

Posts: 21 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My taxidermist friends get $500 for rug, and $1000-1200 for lifesize (depending on form used and which base).

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I have Cougars running the game out of my dear hunting area. It is leagal for me to take one and would like to know how much $ I am looking at to have a rug or full body mount made. ( Houston Texas)

Gezzz just shoot the Pucking thing and tan it your self
Buy a book on tanning .. and make a throw rug out of it .

I hear tell thay make good one's

Thay look best thrown over the back of a chair and or the couch.. althought your going to need atleast 5

Posts: 1557 | Location: Home of the original swage | Registered: 29 February 2004Reply With Quote