Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

blue goose
 Login/Join

posted
OK boys and girls, just killed my first blue goose today and i need ideas on how to have it mounted. Also any suggestions on a good taxidermist in the colusa/chico ca. Area. Thanks guys.

Posts: 18 | Location: northern California  | Registered: 02 February 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Send any waterfowl to Todd at Birdman Studios located in Trinidad, CO.

Congrats on your success!!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yea man he has 4 of mine now . you can have rush service for alittle extra or reg service takes about 10 months or so. check his web site.

Posts: 1461 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
What pose are you guys using?

Posts: 18 | Location: northern California  | Registered: 02 February 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
If you go to his gallery page, standing duck mounts, you'll see the ducks he has done for me.

here are my ducks: pair of hoodies is #107, My 12 year old banded mallard is #127, and my pair of woodies are #8.

Todd isn't probably the cheapest guy out there but he certainly one of the best bird guys in the industry. Plan on waiting for them for a little while. Todd also personally does every bird sent the Birdman Studios himself. He has a set of employees who do all his contract work from other taxidermists. Additionally, every bird he does goes on his website. He doesn't pick and choose which bird(s) he posts, that's how good he is!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote