THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Wahoo Salt Water Taxidermy
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wahoo Salt Water Taxidermy
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
guess i tickled a raw nerve! FYI, dumberthanu, the trophy room forum is pretty much just exactly that- a forum of pictures showing trophy rooms or mounts hanging in trophy rooms- not a collection of individual mounts displayed for photographic purposes. check it out and just maybe you will see the difference-or maybe not. by the way, you are not kin to the Selingers in Phoenix( my ex-wife's family) are you?

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13233 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jdollar,

No raw nerves here. Just a note that you suffer from the same problem as many others. No I have never heard the name of your ex-wife before. I am sure she is charming though. Last, I know what the Trophy Room Forum is for I said the same thing you did much higher in the thread.

Posts: 2826 | Location: Houston | Registered: 01 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smarterthanu:
Mrs. Krueger,

This is my business, and I very rarely take anything personaly. I just want people to speak freely here with both praise and criticism. I have taken criticism here when I did not ask for it. I have no problem with that as long as people try and keep it professional. When the day comes that I post a picture of one of my endeavors here I want you and all else on the forums to feel free to criticize. We may not see eye to eye, but that is a blessing.
when ARE you going to post pictures of your superlative work?

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13233 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I posted a pic of a leopard one time in the trophy rooms section of the forum pertaining to different leopard mounts. I even took some criticism on it. It was great. I will post some more in the future. I have to take them to a studio to get photoed because of my very limited space here and even more limited photo tallent.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually I may try and get a photo posted here soon for you. Feel free to cut the mount apart or enjoy.