THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    African mounts for sale in classified MORE MOUNTS FOR SALE

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

African mounts for sale in classified MORE MOUNTS FOR SALE
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Have some exceptional trophies for sale done by very compitent taxidermist that do a lot of African game. I'm moving into a lot smaller house and they must go.

MORE STUFF THAT MUST GO!
1. Have 48 inch set of kudu horns on skull on oak 200.00 plus shipping.
2. Have a great gemsbok mount for 350.00 plus shipping.
3. Have a nice big springbok euro/ skull and horns 14+ inches for 100.00 plus shipping.

I still have the blesbok, I thought that one would be first to go being that it is a hugh one.

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shame, but you should post pic's here

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfgar:
Shame, but you should post pic's here

Wolfgar, pics are posted in the classified.

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote