Notify
Tools

artistryofwildlife.com
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
http://www.artistryofwildlife.com/

Has anyone used this studio before?

I'm thinking about using them for my Namibia 2008 Plains Game Hunt...

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of george roof
posted Hide Post
Most taxidermists don't use other taxidermists, but if I EVER kill a trophy animal, it's going to Dennis. I know of no one out there right now with more artistry and creativity in their work than this man.

RETIRED Taxidermist

Posts: 827 | Location: Magnolia Delaware | Registered: 02 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
George,
glad you chimed in. As a Michigander i did not want to offer an opinion first. Seeing as you did, i send my whole-hearted concurrance.

Dan Donarski
Hunter's Horn Adventures
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
906-632-1947
www.huntershornadventures.com

Posts: 668 | Location: Michigan's U.P. | Registered: 20 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by george roof:
Most taxidermists don't use other taxidermists, but if I EVER kill a trophy animal, it's going to Dennis. I know of no one out there right now with more artistry and creativity in their work than this man.

George,

I spoke with Dennis today at length and he's a fine talented gentleman who has a PASSION for his work....

He more than gave me the time of day and answered all my questions in detail...He is very knowledgeable about his craft and it would surprise me if someone said otherwise...

He is more than a pro, but a professional's professional as you have stated and I agree...

I discovered two things after I spoke with him...

#1- That I can't afford him...

#2- That I can't afford NOT to afford him...

I just thought I would pass this info along to you, just so you know I know what you are talking about in regards to Dennis and his studio Artistry of Wildlife...

IMHO he's worth every dollar he demands...

Special thanks to L.David Keith for the referral as well as the several others he recommended....

Have a great day!

Roland

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote