THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Anyone work on a wild boar rug?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone work on a wild boar rug?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Im going hunting for wild boar and I already have a shoulder mount so I was thinking a rug would be cool. Anyone have any pictures of theres? Should I go flat head or raised head? And what is the average cost of this?

Posts: 521 | Registered: 30 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted Hide Post
I have done several, unfortunately it was before I started taking pictures of my rug work. I would recommend mounting the head. I personally think they look much better. I do have pictures of javelina rugs I could pm you if you would like.
PM sent with pricing.

Kind regards,
Mary

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Badger Matt
posted Hide Post
They had one at the Kaiserslautern Rod & Gun Club when I was there in the mid 90's. It had the head on and looked great.

Posts: 1262 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With Quote