THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Taxidermist in MI...with African experience

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Taxidermist in MI...with African experience
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The title says it all. I am going to Tanzania this fall and will need someone to do Buff, Zebra and some other misc.

Posts: 326 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: 01 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
GDOG,

I'm in Michigan and DON'T use a Michigan taxidermist. There are a few reasons and I am happy to discuss them with you via a PM if you want more information!

~Ann

Posts: 19235 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hughiam
posted Hide Post
I am in Michigan and I am a taxidermist and I invite you to look at my website. I do african work and there are a few in Michigan that do great african work.

Ann, your comment came off as suggesting that no taxidermist in Michigan is capable of doing quality african work. You may want to clarify that post as it looks like an insult to every taxidermist in Michigan.

Hugh

Pro Staff for:
In Natures Image Taxidermy

Posts: 448 | Location: Palmer, AK | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote