Find
Notify
Tools

Gag exchange
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Kyler Hamann
posted
In my boar guiding business on the central coast of California I thought it would be a great gag to have clients stumble upon a moose or caribou "shed" while out hiking.

Would anyone be interested in sending me a modest size moose or caribou shed in exchange for a boar skull to pull a similar trick in your area???

The boar skull would just be a pick up (probably from our dumping area, so it wouldn't be trophy room quality). The antler could also be sun bleached and not of tremendous size, just large enough to be immediately identifiable.

Obviously I couldn't pull the gag on any of my clients that post here. :)

Send me an email if you're interested.

khamann@boaring.com

Great hunting with great hunters,

Kyler

I'm so old that I still have some skills even without an internet connection or electricity.

Posts: 2506 | Location: Central Coast of CA | Registered: 10 January 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I like the way you think mate cheers clap

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7996 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Let me tell you about the gag some south Texas hunters pulled on one of their campmates.

Seems like one of the blinds on the ranch is called the Taj Mahal-and by all rights it deserves it as it has a recliner, and a TV with solar panel so the hunter doesn't miss any football games. The feeders also have remote controls, much like garage door openers.

So, the scene is set, and the blind owner tells the other guys what a strange animal he has been seeing at the feeder. One of the hunters, who is the intended victim, challenges the story saying "Ain't no way!" At any rate he is invited to the blind the next morning and they are in place well before daylight. As shooting light approaches he is handed the remote control and told to push the button. He does, and the feeder activates. And, at the same time a scantily clad sweet young thing prances out of the brush and begins to scatter corn daintily from a bucket. After a short "exposure" the lady (?) prances back into the brush.

The story, as told when they were back in camp, is that the victim crushed the remote control trying to get her to come back. jumping beer

Only thing I don't like about it is that I didn't think of it. And, no I had no part in it, but did read about it in the San Antonio newspaper several years ago.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"