Find
Notify
Tools

Marco Polo ram
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of sculptor
posted
Just completed this Marco Polo ram in a classic pose mount for a client.

Posts: 727 | Location: Cody Wyoming | Registered: 17 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The Artistry of Wildlife
posted Hide Post
Nice Jim... Big Grin
I could use one of those a week to reallllllly...enjoy my job... Big Grin

Nice Clean Piece my friend.

Posts: 657 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent, Jim !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks great, they are a pretty awesome animal!

Posts: 206 | Location: nicholasville, KY | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
If I had any money you and Grafton would keep me poor. Spectacular!

Posts: 4862 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice job!! We just received one back from the tannery and we're getting ready to soak it up and start the job. The last one we did was in very poor condition but this one is in great shape and is a GIANT ram. Your client should be very happy!
JK

One of Us
Picture of sculptor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Kelly:
Nice job!! We just received one back from the tannery and we're getting ready to soak it up and start the job. The last one we did was in very poor condition but this one is in great shape and is a GIANT ram. Your client should be very happy!
JK
Thanks for the kind words. This ram had a HUGE bullet hole in the neck and the entire neck was blood stained very bad. The face also had a huge scar and was rock cut completely across the center of the bridge of the nose and the face was beat up and blood stained bad. It was a extreme challenge and made a very difficult mount to make it all right. Hunters PLEASE note that it is OK to wash the blood out out of the hair in the field and PLEASE do! This esp. goes for white haired animals.

Posts: 727 | Location: Cody Wyoming | Registered: 17 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
Simply stunning and beautiful.

I will never be able to hunt them but I sure enjoy looking at them when they turn out like that.

Excellent.

Posts: 1355 | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote