THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Assistance Required for Pedestal for Euro P.G. Skull mounts

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Assistance Required for Pedestal for Euro P.G. Skull mounts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I will be going on a Plains Game hunt in August and need to have all of the heads made into European Skull mounts and displayed in a similar method to a Pedestal mount.

The only reason I am going this way is that I am in a rented house and can not fix 8-10 shoulder mounts to the wall and as a pensioner can not afford multiple pedestals each with 3-4 mounts.

If anyone has a suggestion I would appreciate your help and if you have seen something similar to what I have described above a picture of the bases construction would be helpful.

I will be having Umlindi Taxidermy tanning the skins and doing the Euro mounts. Has there been any adverse reports about this company.?

I look forward to your help and as you can guess this is my first African Safari.

Cheers for now,

Jeff Gray

"Travel Light, Travel Fast and carry a Big Bore"

Posts: 59 | Location: DUBBO NSW AUSTRALIA | Registered: 09 April 2008Reply With Quote