Notify
Tools

Taxidermy from SCI 2003
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted
Folks,

Took some photos of some of the taxidermy work on display here a SCI. It's not as impressive as some of the work fromm a few years ago, but nice none the less.

I appologize for my photo skills.

-Steve

-

-

-

-

[ 01-30-2003, 17:23: Message edited by: Steve ]

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
 -

-

-

-

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
 -

-

-

-

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
 -

-

-

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
My picks the MT Lion.
Nice photo's Steve.

Bakes

Posts: 7974 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Steve! How are the crowds?

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
George,

Wednesday the crowds were fair. I suspect that by Saturday it will be difficult to navigate the isles.

Wore my new AR hat all day. Didn't get stopped, nor see anyone else with one. I'll keep looking today!

Today I plan on taking pictures of some guns that catch my eye. I'll post some of them tonight or tomorrow morning.

Take Care,

-Steve

posted Hide Post
I appreciate your being our "roving correspondent" and I'm sure others do, too.

Keep the photos coming!

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
This is the first SCI convention in many years I have not attended, Thanks so much for a taste of it.
Dave

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Steve,

Thanks for the photos. For those of us that have never attended, it's nice to see some pictures. Keepup the good work.

Chip

Posts: 37 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 10 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
No problem guys. Glad to do it. I found a wireless connection down byt the coffee shop in the Silver Legacy, so the up/downloads are very fast.

BTW I posted a few photos of some rifles/shotguns in the Gunsmithing forum.

-Steve

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
One more I forgot to post.

-Steve

-