THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Is there a type of wood that is preferred for African euro mounts?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there a type of wood that is preferred for African euro mounts?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I still have a buff skull that is not done and this came to mind.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
What kind of other different wood types do you have in your house? Floor, tabels pedistals etc ? I would choose max 2 different types of wood throughout your whole house.

I have white waxed birch floor in all rooms and every other part of wood in the house is dark oiled oak (pedistals, european trophies, tables etc.

All dark wood types fits to european mounts. oak, walnut, teak , mahogany, acacia, rosewood etc

JMO

Posts: 2638 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
I need a couple of elephant foot carpet runners. I think they are called Bokhara. I have 3 of them but not runners. I had not seen them before. They are classy.

Posts: 7775 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote