New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Wooly Booger Mount
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Saw one of these with an antelope Butt. I dont think there was a mount. It just used 2 large eyes right in the middle of what would be each cheek. The hair is pushed flat in a 360 degree pattern and looks very much like owl eyes. The antelopes tail became the nose. It looked great.

Posts: 227 | Location: Bakersfield Ca. USA | Registered: 15 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

I am sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I need some help. I am in search of a mount for a friend. It is the Wooly Booger mount (A deer�s but with a face that kind of makes it look like a Bigfoot). I have done a couple searches and have not been able to locate one of these mounts. If someone knows a retailer that carries this mount, please post or send me a private message.

GTR

Posts: 111 | Location: florida | Registered: 17 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
I sent you a PM..................

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm bloody intrigued! ;-)

A deer that looks like bigfoot?

Got a picture?

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
I thought you wanted a wooly booger caterpillar mounted!

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote