Find
Notify
Tools

Lion
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of sculptor
posted
Client calls this mount his credit manager. Finally figured out how to post photos of some of my taxidermy work on here! And I really enjoy looking at the photos/work of others. I will stop now for awhile. Taxidermist Dan Herring of Thermopolis Wyoming and I worked together on this mount.

Posts: 727 | Location: Cody Wyoming | Registered: 17 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hunting For Adventure
posted Hide Post
I really like that mount! I love the laying down position.

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted Hide Post
Beautiful mount Jim! I really like those relaxed poses without bases. I have a bobcat sitting, looking at the front door which startles people as they come in. I can only image the reactions the lion gets.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Kind regards,
Mary

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Bet that keeps people honest!

~Ann

Posts: 19225 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's a great mount!

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sculptor,

I saw this cat on your website yesterday. I absolutely love this mount. If I get around to taking one of the big cats, probably would have to be leopard, this is the pose I have to have.

David

Posts: 539 | Location: NE Alabama | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is now one of my new favorites!

Posts: 30 | Location: Coeur d Alene, Idaho | Registered: 21 January 2007Reply With Quote