THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Re: what to do w/ small antelope

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: what to do w/ small antelope
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of eric 98
posted
Fred, can you post a few more angles of that duiker for my taxidermist? I love that mount and want my duiker and steinbok done like that.

Thanks!

Posts: 287 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jds
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Fred, can you post a few more angles of that duiker for my taxidermist? I love that mount and want my duiker and steinbok done like that.

Thanks!

Eric,

just tell your taxidermist to use the following forms, both from McKenzie Taxidermy Supply in Granite Quarry, NC;

Duiker form # LSD-3010

Steinbok form # LSI-3023

The duiker has a left turn and the steinbok has a right turn. They would look great on the same display with one being supported only touching the shoulder of the other.

Good luck!

JDS

Posts: 655 | Location: Burleson, Texas | Registered: 04 March 2002Reply With Quote