Find
Notify
Tools

Kudu and Gemsbok mounts
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Grafton
posted
Here are two recently completed mounts. Oday 450's greater kudu wall pedestal mount and gemsbok shoulder mount from his RSA safari:

SAFARI ARTS TAXIDERMY
http://www.safariarts.net/

Posts: 1378 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is the first wall pedestal that I really liked. The back skin looks great on the kudu. You can see the coloring on the oryx face turned like that. Great mounts.

DRSS

Posts: 625 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Grafton

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ahmed Sultan
posted Hide Post
Wow, that kudu is special tu2

Ahmed Sultan

One of Us
Picture of Oday450
posted Hide Post
I am most pleased with these mounts especially the kudu. These are the last of seven mounts that he has done for me and all are very well done. Grafton does marvelous work. I have been to his shop and seen even more examples - all is top notch.

I have been so pleased with the quality and with working with Grafton that when these are picked up in a couple of weeks we will talk about what to do with a Cape buff I have left with him and discuss other animals including, hopefully, a leopard to be brought back next year.

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult."

Posts: 1313 | Location: The People's Republic of Maryland, USA | Registered: 05 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grafton
posted Hide Post
Thanks Oday450. That is nice of you to say, makes a guy feel good Smiler

It was a pleasure doing the work for you.
cheers. See you in a couple weeks beer

Thanks to all for the comments.

SAFARI ARTS TAXIDERMY
http://www.safariarts.net/

Posts: 1378 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats 450! Beautiful work Grafton once again. Let me "chime in" with Oday450. I can attest to 6 mounts & 1 zebra rug that Grafton has done for me - all works of art.

Posts: 71 | Location: St. Michaels, Maryland | Registered: 26 June 2007Reply With Quote