THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Another Satisfied customer - Huffaker Taxidermy

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Satisfied customer - Huffaker Taxidermy
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
After a long wait (difficulties getting hides and horns out of Zim in 2012), I finally have my mounts. As always, I am thrilled with the work Jerry did on my mounts. He is a true artist!

Excited to see this rill up infront of the house!

After a lot of re-arranging, I got it all to fit in the room. (there are mounts from both my 2012 Zim trip, as well as my 2007 Namibia trip).

I should also note that for space issues, I had to rebuild the full body warthog display that Jerry built for me in 2007. He does much better work than what is shown here - that grey rock thing is the work of my two left hands and ten thumbs. Jerry, I moved the meerkat to the new WH display as I thought it looked better with the new guy.

[IMG]http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss290/RobH12
3/DSCN1765_zpssgsna9cb.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 355 | Location: Sandpoint, ID | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I can imagine your excitement. Bet you wife rolled her eyes a few times!

Ski+3

Posts: 859 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jerry has a pile of skins and head gear from my latest RSA and NZ hunts. Hopefully by the end of August. Fingers crossed. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Posts: 506 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SkiBumplus3:
I can imagine your excitement. Bet you wife rolled her eyes a few times!

Ski+3

My wife's eyes are permanently rolled back in her head... It's kinda creepy. I'd pay for the surgery to get that fixed but I'm saving for my next trip...

Posts: 355 | Location: Sandpoint, ID | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Lots to be happy about there, Bob.

Posts: 4862 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote