New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cougar skull question?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a very nice P&Y cougar skull, that got the beetal treatment and I have it in a ziplok bag. I'd like to display it on the wall but I hear Its just going to get dirty and look bad. how do you guys display a nice skull? Pics would be nice. Thanks Rich

Posts: 27 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry I don't have pics. I really like to create a "tray" of round river rocks and just place the skull on the rocks it looks nice.

the chef

One of Us
Picture of Grafton
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hear Its just going to get dirty and look bad

Did your wife tell you this? Smiler

Your taxidermist can help you with this. There are some nice panels available that will show off your skull. Look at some of the photos of trophy rooms on these forums for ideas.

SAFARI ARTS TAXIDERMY
http://www.safariarts.net/

Posts: 1378 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Exit31
posted Hide Post
Another option is a glass case. No dust, not dirt! Just dust the case. Taxidermist can help here, as they have access to said cases.

Why shall there not be patient confidence in the ultimate justice of the people? Is there any better or equal hope in the world? Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 599 | Location: Canada, NS | Registered: 19 February 2006Reply With Quote