THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Tabletop Deer Antler Mount

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tabletop Deer Antler Mount
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted
I need some help from you professionals. I once saw on the Outdoor Channel a deer antler mount that sat on a table top. The base of the mount was about 8"x8" and probably 4-5" in height. The skull was cut to fit inside the base and then some type of molding was used to cover the skull leaving only the horns visable. Then the top of the molding was painted to match.

Do any of you have an idea where I might be able to find such a mount or something similar. I already have several deer on plaques and Euro mounted but I want something different. Maybe even possibly a lamp mount etc. but definatly something I can put on a table.

Thanks,

Graybird

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote