THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Tennessee Taxidermist needed

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tennessee Taxidermist needed
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anyone have recommendation for a good taxidermist in Knoxville area that can turn three bear skins into rugs? Guy I used has died. Have a local in mind but wanted to see if anyone else had a recommendation.

Posts: 394 | Location: Tennessee, North Carolina | Registered: 01 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted Hide Post
Have your local give me a call.I do wholesale work for other taxidermists. I have been a national industry leader of the finest quality rugmaking for the past 19 years.My husband, Chris Krueger, is a Master's World, National, Regional and State taxidermist, sculptor, judge and seminar instructor. If your taxidermist mails us the tanned hides we will mount the head and rug the skins into rugs you will be pleased to proudly display. Or you could just send the hides to Krueger's Creations (my husbands studio) and we can provide you with the finished work. We do many out of state customers rug work and mounts.

Just an option for you if you are interested.

Kindest Regards,
Mary Hilliard-Krueger
Mary's Wholesale Rugmaking
and
Krueger's Creations
623-582-0237
halflingrugger@cox.net

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of thornell
posted Hide Post
A bit of a drive for you, but Foster Butt in Madison, (ouside of Nashville) does really good work. 615-865-9323

Posts: 705 | Location: MIDDLE TENNESSEE | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Put two in the deep freezer waitng on the third and then will decide what to do.

Posts: 394 | Location: Tennessee, North Carolina | Registered: 01 April 2004Reply With Quote