THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    looking taxidermist in northern Rockies-

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking taxidermist in northern Rockies-
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
looking for Taxidermist for African game in the Northern Rockies. I guess any taxidermist in the west would work. Just want quality work and reasonable completion times.
AR recommendations ??
thank you Smiler

nothin sweeter than the smell of fresh blood on your hunting boots

Posts: 746 | Location: don't know--Lost my GPS | Registered: 10 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
CHUCK TESTA! most lifelike dead animal you'll ever see! NOPE!

just kidding, his mounts are rubbish. there are some fantastic artists on this site... hopefully one will meet your requirements.

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The Artistry of Wildlife
posted Hide Post
Quickshot, We have great delivery rates depending on the size of your safari, by common carrier or our trucks and trailers
Less than 6 month delivery.

Send me your land address and I'll drop you a 36 page color brochure and price list.

Dennis

Producing the Highest Quality Custom Wildlife Mounts with less than 120 Working Day Delivery.
Visit our Studio Online at:
The Artistry of Wildlife
"2009 World Champions"
"Best in World Combined Artists"
World Taxidermy Championships
" 2010 Michigan State Champion"

Email:
info@artistryofwildlife.com

Posts: 657 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote