Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted
Found on the net. Not my chair!

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jds
posted Hide Post
Eeeuuuuuww!!

JDS

And so if you meet a hunter who has been to Africa, and he tells you what he has seen and done, watch his eyes as he talks. For they will not see you. They will see sunrises and sunsets such as you cannot imagine, and a land and a way of life that is fast vanishing. And always he will will tell you how he plans to go back. (author: David Petzer)

Posts: 655 | Location: Burleson, Texas | Registered: 04 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Ewe!

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is just gross!!!!! Had to be from NZ or OZ...maybe Montana Wink

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
That's not that weird--if you're one of Lucifer's henchmen (Dr. Mengele, maybe?). How utterly bizarre indeed (people, that is!).

KG

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
THAT has to be the BEST boozer chair I have ever seen.

A boozer is the bar on a RAAF base. We usually go in the loudest shirt we have. I would take that chair and be the boozer king!!!

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Exit31
posted Hide Post
They were not terribly old. Not much hair in their ears.

Why shall there not be patient confidence in the ultimate justice of the people? Is there any better or equal hope in the world? Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 599 | Location: Canada, NS | Registered: 19 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got hair in my ears does that make me old too???????? Wow I hope not.

the chef

One of Us
Picture of Exit31
posted Hide Post
Just wait. Someday you barber will ask, do u what an ear trim? Eyebrows? Or do you what to look like an ancient insect? Someday this will happen, be warned.

Why shall there not be patient confidence in the ultimate justice of the people? Is there any better or equal hope in the world? Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 599 | Location: Canada, NS | Registered: 19 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd call that the perfect white elephant gift.

Posts: 3456 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With Quote