THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Couple Buffs, AR member, Adamsdjr

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Couple Buffs, AR member, Adamsdjr
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of The Artistry of Wildlife
posted

Producing the Highest Quality Custom Wildlife
Visit our Studio Online at:

The Artistry of Wildlife

"2009 World Champions"
"Best in World Combined Artists"
World Taxidermy Championships
" 2010 Michigan State Champion"

Email:
cremudgeon34@yahoo.com

Posts: 657 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow that's a great looking buff in my eyes and I'm sure the hunter will be very excited to display his mount and your craftsmanship in his house!!

I personally enjoy the nose, wrinkles and especially this ears, fantastic really. Two questions: were the ears enhanced via air brushing? Lastly, the white in front of the eye gland area was that how the cape came out or your work?

Thanks so much for the posting I really enjoy viewing great artistry/taxidermy!

Posts: 623 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The Artistry of Wildlife
posted Hide Post
The gray dirt comes off very white in the front of the eyes with the pictures as well as the forehead. The ears same thing the color is airbrushed and comes off more intense than it really is with the strobe. It's the flash maikng it that white.
Thanks for the compliments AR MAN

Posts: 657 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote