THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    East cape kudu for bushbuck : swap?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

East cape kudu for bushbuck : swap?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted
I have a very good East Cape greater kudu cape from 2007 tanned by South Texas Fur Dressers in Victoria and still in the freezer. (I put the horns on a shield after addressing the fact they'd been burnt. They were kind of an odd set -- 44x50".)

Would anyone like to swap me for a bushbuck cape? I have a pick-up set of horns from 2005 I'd like to have done. (European mounted and flat-skinned the second one I shot. The pick-up was my consolation prize for a wounded, paid for and lost first animal at Blaauwkrantz in 2005.)

Posts: 4854 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jerry Huffaker
posted Hide Post
Just FWIW, South Texas Fur dressing is and EXCELLENT tannery, I've been using them for years.

Jerry Huffaker
State, National and World Champion Taxidermist

Posts: 2007 | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote